• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Field Missing Even When I See it In History Log

linkport

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzA1MjY4NTUzNiI_3D_pc
Hi!

I'm testing the "Replace text" function of the Text Formatter module. The text is obtained from a webhook.

When setting up and testing the workflow it works perfect. However, when executing real processes, the workflow fails with error "Required field Text missing". However, I'm able to see the field (text) that needs to be used called "Checkout Url".

1678732241277.png

The name of this field hasn't changed and it's available in ALL the webhooks processes.

Can you please check why it still fails even if the field appears in the history (webhook) log?
Thanks a lot.

linkport

Hi @Supreme ,

I recaptured the webhook but now the "Replace text" module seems to have a bug. There is no text box to choose the "Text":

1678806547080.png

Can you please check?
Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please check why it still fails even if the field appears in the history (webhook) log?
Thanks a lot.
As we can see from your workflow, you have deleted the "Text Formatter: Replace Text " action step. So, we cannot look into your concern, kindly recapture the webhook response once and then try again.

linkport

Hi,

Thanks. I have recaptured the webhook and made the adjustments.

Let's wait for the next webhook execution to see if everything is working 🤞

Thanks.