• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu CRM Pipeline Automation from Typeform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get it to autopopulate the cost of the deal. The deals are consistently 1500 pound sterling but I feel I'm getting a few errors here on this workflow.
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjE4Mjg4MCI_3D
1. Won't just populate 1500 each deal where it says Budget which I'd like it to do (despite the fact I'm not pulling that data from typeform, just want it to automatically when it creates a deal to do that.
2. How to I get the relevant fields aligned. I want the name of the customer at the top as well where it's highlighted [Short_text]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is this more of a flowlu issue or am i mixing something up inside my workflow here?

Attachments

• Flowlu CRM.JPG
    Flowlu CRM.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 69

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dean_Chamberlain

1. Won't just populate 1500 each deal where it says Budget which I'd like it to do (despite the fact I'm not pulling that data from typeform, just want it to automatically when it creates a deal to do that.
We looked into your workflow and it seems like the budget field is directly coming from your Typeform and the budget which you are trying to pass on the field is different. Kindly type the budget amount manually/map if you are already getting it from the trigger response.

2021-11-13_16h08_22.png

2. How to I get the relevant fields aligned. I want the name of the customer at the top as well where it's highlighted [Short_text]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Further, from Typeform, the questions and their respective answers come in the last fields of the trigger response.

The fields which you have mapped in the Opportunity Name field are the field type. Kindly map the Form Response Answers from the trigger response to the respective fields of the Flowlu action step.

2021-11-13_16h13_49.png

2021-11-13_16h16_14.png

Please update your workflow as suggested and let us know how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.