• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Formaloo and Agiled.App

Anupam

Hello Pabbly Team,
Looks like both formaloo and agiled.app are in pabbly connect. However one very important step is missing.
I want estimate to be sent from agiled.app whenever a form is filled in formaloo.
But in pabbly connect (for the agiled.app) , there is no option to select "Send Estimate". There is only option to delete the estimate.

When I reached out to Agiled.app team, they say that they already have API endpoint for creating estimates and this needs to be done from Pabbly Connect team.
Can you please help me achieve this.

Thank you
Anupam

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anupam

Implementing an action event requires multiple testing and constant monitoring of the integration which might take a little bit of time, so it is not possible to give you an ETA on any updation /creation of an integration.

Though we will try our best to provide the desired action event and we will notify you once our tech completes the integration as soon as possible.

I hope you would understand!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anupam

We check the upon your request for the "Agiled: Create Estimate" action step and the action event is not responding to the request on any of the platforms.

So as of now, it seems like the action step is not responding correctly from their server end in the current integration of Agiled.

Though we have contacted their support team for the same and would also request you to contact them as their action step is not responding correctly.

1653738066636.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anupam

We have added the desired action event of Agile in the current integration, kindly check this out and let us know if that works for you.

1654690484987.png

Anupam

Only problem in this approach is how do we give Client User ID? So for each client new workflow is to be created? Cant we fill the client details in the form and estimate is automatically sent to the client?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anupam

We looked into the API documentation of Agiled and we couldn't find anyway to get the Client User ID. So, we would request you to contact their support team on how you can get the Client User ID.