• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Freshdesk connection not allowing new labels

Greetings,
I am trying to create a ticket using Freshdesk connecter.

I want to include the user name and I have done it in the past. However, this has stopped working.
I checked the API doc of Freshdesk and they haven't changed anything.

Previously I was able to add the user name by creating a label with the name "name".
It seems that Pabbly stopped sending Freshdesk labels after June 14, before this was the response.
You can see from the image that Name was included. Now it is not included, even though I havent changed anything and the Name label is still there.

1624351850165.png

I have made a video here: https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/fce108ee-f42f-5fdf-85f0-132f7a268566

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1624351788182.png
    1624351788182.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @juanmontero

Due to some changes for the Freshdesk end, the name field of Create ticket of an existing user wasn't updating. But we have updated the field from our end and it is working.

And as of now in Freshdesk's API response, you wouldn't see any name field, though it will work for you.

Please give it a try at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2021-06-22_17h13_52.png

2021-06-22_17h13_09.png

Thanks, it is working for new users. The name will be added to a new contact with email.
However, for old users, the contact name wont be updated.

Is there a way you can add a new action to Freshdesk connector?

Update a Contact
Search for "Update a Contact"

With this I will be able to update the contact name every time, regardless if the user is new or old.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @juanmontero

Yes, we have made some changes as per your concern. So we have introduced 2 Action Events "Update Contact" and "Get Contact".

Please try this at your end and let us know further if you need anything.

2021-06-23_12h07_49.png

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for your help, but I am still getting errors.
I have also tried to use the "update a ticket" connector, but that didnt work at all, not even for updating the ticket normally. I got a black value response.

I am not sure why im getting that language error, but I am also a second error that doesnt make sense.

1624462028954.png

Thanks for your help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @juanmontero

We have checked the "update a ticket" action event at our end and it is working. Could you please try it again?

And for language errors, you may need to contact Freshdesk Team.

2021-06-23.png