• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

From Dropbox to Vimeo to Wordpress Blog Post

Piggy69

Hello @Supreme

Is it possible to do this.

When I put a video in a specific folder in DropBox (trigger), it will upload the video in vimeo (action 1) and then create a post in Wordpress (action 2) and then upload the vimeo video in the same blog pog (action 3).

Can you confirm me if this is possible?

Do you have a tutorial to do that? It will be great!

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

As of now, Vimeo's integration is not available on the platform. But you can refer to the following video tutorial for your basic understanding so that you can try the workflow at your end and check the possibility of it.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response from DropBox)

(Watch the second part of the video to create a post on WordPress)

Piggy69

Thank you.
I forgot to mention, that the post will be not a regular post in Wordpress, but a topic in Learndash in a specific course (always the same course and same lesson). It will be always a new topic added all the times. Is that possible technically?

If yes, it will be so great an awesome.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

I forgot to mention, that the post will be not a regular post in Wordpress, but a topic in Learndash in a specific course (always the same course and same lesson). It will be always a new topic added all the times. Is that possible technically?
You can refer to the second part of the video on how you can add the user to the Learndash course.