Getting an error 500 code with Google Business Profile

Status: Open · Asked by Memory Converter on · 0 views

Memory Converter — Question ·
I use Pabbly to post articles to my Google Business Profile. My workflow is set to pull the RSS feed, text formatter to pull the photo from the article, Anthropic to consolidate the article length for GBP, and GBP to post the condensed article. Everything has been working fine for about 6 weeks but now I am getting an Error 500 at the GBP step. It says the error message is an internal error encountered and the error status is internal. I tried reconnecting GBP in my settings but the error is still appearing. I thought it might have to do with my limit being reach but my limit reset on October 1st. My dashboard says 4 tasks consumer, 96 remaining, and 12 free tasks consumed. Is there a limit to how many free tasks I get? The workflow says 6 tasks consumed and 6 free tasks consumed but I havent used this workflow in a while.

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply