• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting error sending a webhook to Lead Connect V1

VitalWeb

Hi, I have a webhook being sent to me, the fields are mapping great but when I send the text data Pabbly cant seem to find the custom fields in the Gohighlevel account. Barely any data gets through and the data that does is an error code.

1687247209682.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VitalWeb

Kindly pass the Tags in double quotes which are mentioned in the help text and then try again.

Though we have corrected it for you and it should work.

1687255932420.png