• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail: Response Result Name: Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikec29526

I have successfully used Gmail many times before, but I have a workflow where everything is successful except this last step:
Task History ID -

IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzNzA0M2M1MjZmNTUzMzUxMzc1MTYxNTQzOSI_3D_pc​

This is trying to use a Google Business Email address, not a free Gmail account. I tried updating the connection which said successful, and even updated it incognito. Everything seems fine but then it won't send. I am nowhere near 100 emails a day, just 1 or 2 on this workflow and don't use Gmail on other workflows so I would not be anywhere close to that I don't think. Any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @mikec29526

It seems that you may have mapped the data incorrectly, and as a result, the recipient may not have received the email.
In this case, I kindly ask you to create a fresh connection, remap the data, and give it another try.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Arshita

Staff member
This means that the data you received from your trigger response might be incomplete and that is the reason you are facing this issue.
So in order to fix this issue, please establish a new connection, remap the data, and give it another try.

If the issue still persist, kindly let me know.

felipedavid

This means that the data you received from your trigger response might be incomplete and that is the reason you are facing this issue.
So in order to fix this issue, please establish a new connection, remap the data, and give it another try.

If the issue still persist, kindly let me know.
Hi.. I'm having the same issue... I already did what you suggested above and it didn't work... Should I contact support?

Status
Not open for further replies.