• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Business - New Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. When I set up Google Business to get new reviews posted, I don't get the name of the business listed. I have multiple businesses and I want to be notified which company the review was posted to so I could respond accordingly. Even when I choose New Review Multi-Location option, it does not show the name of the business. Any suggestions. Please see attached images. Thanks

Right now, I have to create a new workflow for each company

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @junaidsyed

You can use the "Google My Business: Get Location" action step and map the Location id from the trigger response.

Please check out the following screenshot and try this on your end.

2022-07-01_13h02_30.png

I don't find the Results 2 and Results 3 options on the selection.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-01 115347.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 115347.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2022-07-01 115319.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 115319.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 40
Hey @junaidsyed

You can use the "Google My Business: Get Location" action step and map the Location id from the trigger response.

Please check out the following screenshot and try this on your end.

View attachment 12659
Could you please explain in detail? I don't see those options in selections. Also in the first step, I have tried New Review and New Review Multi-Location.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-01 115347.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 115347.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2022-07-01 115319.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-01 115319.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @junaidsyed

Please cehck your workflow(CLONE - [MENZ Clinic - Google Review Notification]) where we have done the steps for you.

Also for your basic understanding, you can refer to the following screenshot.

You need to pass the Location Id in the "Get Location" action step whcih you can retrieve from the "Review Name" field data of the trigger response.

2022-07-02_12h12_19.png

Hey @junaidsyed

Please cehck your workflow(CLONE - [MENZ Clinic - Google Review Notification]) where we have done the steps for you.

Also for your basic understanding, you can refer to the following screenshot.

You need to pass the Location Id in the "Get Location" action step whcih you can retrieve from the "Review Name" field data of the trigger response.

View attachment 12691
Thank you. It is working. All your help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.