• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Column updated not triggering webhook

lore0125

Hello,

I have a google sheet that gets updated with some information and that should trigger pabbly to do something. All the steps work when I do it manually but not when I add the new data.
I have column a-d populated with info and then column e when something else happens and the column e is what should trigger pabbly.

Fagun Shah

Hello,

I have a google sheet that gets updated with some information and that should trigger pabbly to do something. All the steps work when I do it manually but not when I add the new data.
I have column a-d populated with info and then column e when something else happens and the column e is what should trigger pabbly.
How are you adding data to google sheet?

If you are adding data to google sheet using other than Google Forms or manual typing , it has 1 hour limitation.

Basically google sheet will send all new rows added to pabbly every one hour if data is not added using GForm or manually.

You can PM me on FB if you want me to take a look at your workflow.

lore0125

I've waited over an hour and nothing...the google sheet is getting updated from another webhook like when something happens then it updates column e on this google sheet. Everything works when I do it manually.