• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet or Excel to Whatsapp

Mango

Hi,
I have one Google sheet, it has the header has the following (Name, Job title, ID expiration date, etc.
I want to know how to use connect to connect that sheet and send WhatsApp message reminder before ID expiration with 1 months and repeat the same reminder once a week.
Only i need to check the ID Expiration filed and send the reminder if ID going to be expired _

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Mango

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Mango,

For this use case, you will need to set up Google Sheets as your trigger application. Then, utilize the Date/Time Formatter's 'Add/Subtract Time' feature to retrieve dates, such as one month before the expiration date. After that, employ the 'Delay Until' feature in conjunction with the WhatsApp Cloud API action application to send the message at the specified time. Finally, use multiple 'Delay For' steps, along with the WhatsApp Cloud API, to send messages on a weekly basis.

Note: You can replace the WhatsApp Cloud API with any application of your choice if you want to use any other application to send the messages.

1691863171719.png

To setup Google Sheets as your trigger application. Only the first half is relevant for your use case.

To understand Date/Time Formatter

To understand Delay module

To setup WhatsApp Cloud API as your action application. Only the second half is relevant for your use case.