• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gravity Forms

ilge

I can capture webhooks data using normal Gravity Forms but when I the Gravity Forms with AffiliateWP signup referral link, it didn't capture any data. Is there any special way to do it?

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Could you please elaborate on this - when I the Gravity Forms with AffiliateWP signup referral link?

Also please share the form link and workflow name.

ilge

1626353488891.png

Under Gravity Forms setting, when I select these options, I can't capture any data.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ilge

Could you please confirm that you have set up the plugin correctly and checked all the required terms on the WP platform? Else you can refer to this video tutorial for a better understanding of how you can set up the plugins.

-

If still the data is not appearing on webhooks, get in touch with the Gravity forms team once as they will be able to confirm whether they pass the data in case of using Gravity Forms with AffiliateWP signup referral link.

ilge

I think I know what's wrong, when the form is filled, it'll pass to affiliate registration form and create an user account in Wordpress and AffiliateWP.

I'm able to capture data when I choose Wordpress App: User Registers, but it doesn't capture the data I wanted in AffiliateWP plugin. I guess AffiliateWP is not supported then.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ilge

Please confirm on their respective platform that they support such plugins or not. They will be a better end to confirm on the compatibility.