• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gsheets 'Send On Event' Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

david

1. New rows are added by my other automation tools to Google Sheets
  2. Pabbly Connect webhooks doesn't pick up these rows and does not perform the action to "send on event"

What did I miss and how could I resolve this?

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 9.29.04 AM.png

Fagun Shah

If new rows are added other than Google Form or manually then you need to select send on schedule also, and it will send all new rows only once per hour.

So try keeping Send on Schedule check marked and check if all new rows gets trigger in next 1 hour or not.

Fagun Shah

Yes, if data is added to google sheet using third party automation softare/API checkmark both Send On Schedule and Send on Event.

And google sheet will send all new rows to pabbly connect every one hour.

david

Curious why shouldn't it be Send on Event?

1. Third party tools send data to Google Sheets row [Event]
  2. [Event] trigger Pabbly Connect to "Send On Event"
  • Why is send on schedule still required?
  • How can I change the interval time from 1 hour to 30 mins?

Fagun Shah

It is just how it works I think, don't know technical details of it. So tagging @Pabbly to help you here.
And I think it is not possible to change interval time to 30 min.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

In case you're adding data to Google Sheets manually or through Google forms, then those data will be transferred to your Pabbly Connect workflow immediately.

But if you're adding data to Google Sheets through an external application then it will take 1 hr for the data to be transferred to your Pabbly Connect workflow. The data will not be added immediately if the data is being added from an external application. That's how it works currently.

You will be needing to select both "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" as shown below -

1623907298746.png

Regarding your question "How can I change the interval time from 1 hour to 30 mins?", as of now we don't have the option to change this. In near future, possibly you will be seeing an option for the same.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.