• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GSheets>Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coda123

Hi I'm getting the following errors message (Image also) on trying the send posts from Google Sheet rows to Wordpress.

Code - rest_cannot_create
Message - Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.
Data Status - 401

I have downloaded the Basic Authentication handler for the JSON API to WordPress as well as the add-on for google sheets.

My google spreadsheet only has the following fields...
Title | Content | Image URL

What I want to do is create a WordPress post for every row created in google sheets? this is after an online form is update and data sent to google sheets.

Any help appreciated.
Image-connect.pabbly.com-2021.08.07-19_10_28.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Coda123

We looked at your workflow and the WordPress action step. It looks like your WP account might have a password authentication issue. Though we have tested this too at our end and found the issue is from in WP account with the ht-access file or with your account.

So, please contact with WordPress team regarding this and they will be able to assist you better. Do share the below screenshot as well of the error.

Reference website - https://github.com/WP-API/node-wpapi/issues/349

unnamed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.