• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Heartbeat Renewal Emails?

davidhooper

Hi! I'm trying to figure out a way to send an email to just annual subscribers (not monthly) that a subscription is coming up for renewal in Heartbeat.

Heartbeat sets up a "product" in Stripe, so maybe it's possible this way, assuming you can filter the various products in your Stripe account.

Thanks for your help!

David

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidhooper

If you want to search for products within the Stripe application, you can use the following action step. Then, in subsequent action steps, you can utilize the filter action step to process the specific product.

1713945876602.png

davidhooper

Thank you, @Supreme! This is getting me closer. However, I can't find a way to filter between the monthly/yearly option of this product. There is nothing in the data it's retrieving, at least from what I can tell, that has price or length of subscription. Any ideas?

Fagun Shah

Thank you, @Supreme! This is getting me closer. However, I can't find a way to filter between the monthly/yearly option of this product. There is nothing in the data it's retrieving, at least from what I can tell, that has price or length of subscription. Any ideas?
Try this once as well -
1714023552409.png