• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to Heartbeat to Convertkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfront

Hi, i just joined Pabbly yesterday in hopes that I would eliminate Zapier. However I am trying to connect Heartbeat to Convertkit using the triggers-new user in Heartbeat triggers Pabbly to add a tag in Convertkit. The workflow name is Outfront users.

I have set it up as it seems it should be, however after testing it several times, it's not working. Who can I speak to in order to verify that it's connected? Or figure out why it's not working.

I have been trying this since yesterday as I was assuming I could have it up and running by today. I'm going to have to continue with Zapier until this can be resolved as that connection is working. Please help.

outfront

I've tried to attach screen shots but they all say they are too large. Which is strange as it's just a screen shot.

I just had to disable the connection as I need the zapier one which is working. I hope you can still see the workflow and determine what went wrong. That's why I was trying to share screen shots.

Supreme

Staff member
I've tried to attach screen shots but they all say they are too large. Which is strange as it's just a screen shot.
Could you please tell us in which action step you are facing the issue and what image/screenshot you are trying to upload?

outfront

Hi. I was trying to send you a screen shot so you could see that we set the trigger up correctly. But even though it was just a screen shot Pabbly said it was too large. The action step was: New user in Heart beat triggers Pabbly to connect to Convertkit and tag the subscriber.

That's all I can tell you. Be believe it was set up correctly but wouldn't work. When we added a new user in HB it did not trigger a tag to be added in CK. We deleted that workflow today and created a new one. The exact same. It's still not working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @outfront

As we can see from your workflow's latest tasks history, we can say that your workflow has received the data from HeartBeat and processed it to Convertkit accordingly.

Kindly give your workflow a complete try for few time and let us know how it works for you.

1672827129248.png

outfront

That’s why we’re confused. It seems correct. But no tag in convertkit is made. And thus, no welcome email goes out. So we don’t understand why?

outfront

Ok it just started working. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be firing now. I wish I knew what changed so we'd know how to prevent it from happening again. But I'm not sure.

Thank you and we'll let you know if there is another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.