• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I auto-expire a payment link after 72 hours??

apps

Hi,

I want to provide a limited time for a customer to pay for an offer. How can I do that? I can only figure out how to expire a subscription based products af X amount of billings cycles. However this is a Flat Fee product that should expire after 72 hours (a plan built using Pabbly Connect).

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that

• you can achieve this through checkout customizer, just you have to apply Countdown Timer through checkout page and then set the start date and end date on the countdown timer.

Click on 3 dots (given against the plan name) >> Checkout Customizer >> Countdown.

• Make a Plan by applying limited No. of Billing Cycle in Recurring field.

1650885004228.png

• Once the Countdown Date will end then at that time you have to turn that plan to Inactive.

Hope the above information helps.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Attachments

• 1650884970560.png
    1650884970560.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 66