• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I send daily razorpay settlement via WhatsApp or SMS or Google Sheet

Hi,
I don't find any trigger to get razorpay daily settlement details.
Here is the settlement screenshot - https://prnt.sc/k0tacdl38Lq6

Razorpay sends settlement details via whatsapp to the registered mobile number but I want the settlement details to be sent another number or collect in Google spreadsheet automatically.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Digital Tamila

We have added the " Razorpay: Settlement Processed" trigger event, so please go through all the steps mentioned in the trigger and capture the webhook response accordingly.

1649060093758.png

You can set the webhook URL in the "Webhooks" section available under Settings in your Razorpay account.

1649060191389.png

Then you can add/use the Whatsapp application in your workflow to send the messages accordingly.

You can refer to the following video to send messages on Whatsapp.

(Watch the second part of the video)