• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can we connect Mailerlite To GoogleSheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffer

Hi,
I want to connect Mailerlite Form to Google Sheet, Any tutorial/Process ?
I have mailerlite exit intent popup, whenever users submit the form, the leads are storing to Mailerlite subscriber list, the same information automatcially store to googlsheet using pabblyconnect, is there way ? Please let me know as soon as possible

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I want to connect Mailerlite Form to Google Sheet, Any tutorial/Process ?
I have mailerlite exit intent popup, whenever users submit the form, the leads are storing to Mailerlite subscriber list, the same information automatcially store to googlsheet using pabblyconnect, is there way ? Please let me know as soon as possible

We don't have exact video for you use case. But you will simply have to use Mailerlite in triggers and Google Sheets in action as shown below -

1619433346921.png

Please try setting up and in case you stuck somewhere, do let us know.

jaffer

We don't have exact video for you use case. But you will simply have to use Mailerlite in triggers and Google Sheets in action as shown below -

View attachment 355

Please try setting up and in case you stuck somewhere, do let us know.
Hi I have tried and It is showing like below screenshot, while submit the mailerlite form, Values are not storing to Google Sheet
Pabbly-Connect.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hi I have tried and It is showing like below screenshot, while submit the mailerlite form, Values are not storing to Google Sheet
Hey @jaffer

As I can see you haven't Map the Field/ type" {{blank}} " it either, then only it will show data or blank cells in your Google Sheets respectively.

We would suggest you fill up the fields and then do a dry run at your end.

2021-04-27_10h59_45.png

1619504824963.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jaffer

The fields of Google Sheets wouldn't fill themselves, you have to map them and then only the workflow will automate and your Google sheets will populate.

1619504824963.png

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Also for a better understanding of Google Sheets Please refer to our tutorial video -

Status
Not open for further replies.