• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I add multiple workflows for same Telegram Bot?

Hi there,
I've recently created a workflow and connected the Telegram Bot with my WooCommerce.

The general task of it to get product stock quantities by simply asking the name of the product with Telegram Bot message and it'll fetch the right data.

Now, since this is working fine, I'd like to add multiple options and get different data like getting order details from WooCommerce and customer data by the same bot.
All of the options are available, I just need some help in getting my head around things.

If I add another workflow and connect the same bot, will it affect the current working of getting product stocks?
How do I setup the bot to get different data from the same bot?
If I want to ask about the stock prices, I ask one question, and if I'd like to get today's orders I ask another. How do I set that up for the same bot and so it is not conflicted.

Thank you

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @BaigOsama114

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add multiple workflows for the same Telegram Bot in Pabbly Connect. Each Telegram Bot can only be associated with a single workflow.

@Supreme
Thanks for the quick turnaround on this. Understood.
I've created a new bot, can you please help me with the correct setup for getting today's orders automation?

P

Pabblymember11

I've created a new bot, can you please help me with the correct setup for getting today's orders automation?
Kindly share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same h so that we can look into it.

Here you go. I'm pretty sure I'm messing things around.
I'd like it to be simple like 'How many orders for today in category 1' and it'll come back with the product names and the quantity sold in front of it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You cannot fetch both product and order details in the same workflow; you need to create two separate workflows.

Use the 'Search for an Order' action event to find a specific order details by its name.
1722457189068.png

Use the 'Retrieve a Product by Name or Slug' action event to fetch product details by its name.
1722457272199.png