• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how do you fire off a recurring subscription for testing

Lucho

How do you fire off a recurring subscription for testing?
So if we have a 30 day trial, how do you test the first payment that is supposed to take place in 30 days, and every 30 days thereafter?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that you can create a plan of Recurring Billing on a Monthly basis so it will collect the payment every month and also you can fix the date of the next recurring payment. You can catch the webhook by just giving the URL into the Webhook URL where you want to get notified, since subscription create will notify you only for all subscription which have been created even with failure of payment so you have to check the box of Subscription Activate then you will be notified for those subscriptions which are successfully subscribed then you have to check the Subscription Renew box to get notified for the recurring Payment.

1645163183771.png

Also you can inform us of the plan you want to renew so that we will do it from our end just you have to fix the webhook from your end for that plan and then we will fire it from our end off a recurring subscription for testing.

For reference regarding webhook, please refer to the link -

Lucho

Thank you for your help. I have the following issues that have not been resolved:
#1)
I'm trying to test payment failure, to see what the customer sees in the event their payment fails, however, after the payment fails I'm still being forwarded to the course login page.
Here's a loom that shows in more detail what I am talking about. Please tell me how to correct this so that when a payment fails, the customer is notified somehow and instructed to try a new card, etc. and they're NOT sent to the course or product we are trying to sell them when their payment fails.:
After payment failure, customer is still forwarded to next step. - Watch Video

#2) I have created a bump product and it is not coming up in the checkout customizer.
Bump not showing up in Checkout Customizer - Watch Video

#3) Is there a way to change the color on the emails that go out? Specifically, the light blue and gray background so that they are more in alignment with our brand?

So far I am loving your platform, it is just very difficult to get answers to some of these issue, and although the videos are great, they don't answer some of the specific questions, such as: when creating a webhook for a subscription, do I need to create 2 different ones, one for when the subscription is created, and one for every time the recurring payment goes through successfully, and as noted on #1 above, when a payment FAILS, how do we re route the customer to try again, and how do we keep the customer from gaining access to the product that they have not yet paid for????

Lucho

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that you can create a plan of Recurring Billing on a Monthly basis so it will collect the payment every month and also you can fix the date of the next recurring payment. You can catch the webhook by just giving the URL into the Webhook URL where you want to get notified, since subscription create will notify you only for all subscription which have been created even with failure of payment so you have to check the box of Subscription Activate then you will be notified for those subscriptions which are successfully subscribed then you have to check the Subscription Renew box to get notified for the recurring Payment.

View attachment 7932

Also you can inform us of the plan you want to renew so that we will do it from our end just you have to fix the webhook from your end for that plan and then we will fire it from our end off a recurring subscription for testing.

For reference regarding webhook, please refer to the link -
Thank you for your help. I have the following issues that have not been resolved:
#1)
I'm trying to test payment failure, to see what the customer sees in the event their payment fails, however, after the payment fails I'm still being forwarded to the course login page.
Here's a loom that shows in more detail what I am talking about. Please tell me how to correct this so that when a payment fails, the customer is notified somehow and instructed to try a new card, etc. and they're NOT sent to the course or product we are trying to sell them when their payment fails.:
After payment failure, customer is still forwarded to next step. - Watch Video

#2) So far I am loving your platform, it is just very difficult to get answers to some of these issue, and although the videos are great, they don't answer some of the specific questions, such as: when creating a webhook for a subscription, do I need to create 2 different ones, one for when the subscription is created, and one for every time the recurring payment goes through successfully, and as noted on #1 above, when a payment FAILS, how do we re route the customer to try again, and how do we keep the customer from gaining access to the product that they have not yet paid for????

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

You are testing payment failure on a plan that has a free trial period. In the case of a free trial plan, the customer is charged after the trial period ends. Since the payment is not attempted at the time of checkout, the system does not check for correct or incorrect payment methods. Hence, the customer is still forwarded to the next step, and a subscription is created for the trial period.

Now, when the system attempts the payment after the trial period if the payment details are incorrect, the payment will be failed and an email notification will be sent to the customer which also has a pay now button. So your customer can directly pay from the email using the correct credentials.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

We have already made some changes related to the color on our system so currently we does not provide the option to change color to the users if we will start this on our system in near future we will update you on this.

Lucho

Hello Lucho,

You are testing payment failure on a plan that has a free trial period. In the case of a free trial plan, the customer is charged after the trial period ends. Since the payment is not attempted at the time of checkout, the system does not check for correct or incorrect payment methods. Hence, the customer is still forwarded to the next step, and a subscription is created for the trial period.

Now, when the system attempts the payment after the trial period if the payment details are incorrect, the payment will be failed and an email notification will be sent to the customer which also has a pay now button. So your customer can directly pay from the email using the correct credentials.
Thank you Vipin, how would I set up a $1 "activation or trial" and 30 days later the regular price as this would make sure that the card they are providing is real and minimize the possibility of it being declined 30 days later?

Lucho

Is there a way to change this message on a failed order?:

Your payment information​

If your payment is getting failed, you can choose other payment gateways to process the payment.
It should be your payment has failed. Please choose another form of payment.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

We would like to inform you that if Customer enters the wrong card Details then Stripe and other Payment Gateways except the Test Card will show the error message even in the Trial period and the card will not get registered.

Also you can Disable the Card Delete option by the Customer on Client Portal so once the Card gets registered it can not be Deleted.

Also, we would like to inform that there are no options to Change Message Text on a Failed Order.

Steps of creating 1$ Trial Plan :
1. Go to the Product and Click on Add plan.
2. Create a Recurring or One Time Plan.
3. Check the Trial box under Add Trial Period then you will get the options to create a Free Trial or Paid Trial.

1645769540677.png

Lucho

Hello, I need help testing a recurring payment on a subscription so that I can catch the webhook.
In the webhook I checked the "Successful Payment" box under Payments. Please let me know if that is the correct selection for a RECURRING payment on a subscription... I am not sure if that is what I should have selected or Subscription Renew under the Subscriptions headding, being that "Subscription Create is to be used when a NEW subs is created, and "Subscription Activate" is to be sent only with the first subscription payment and will NOT be sent on each recurring payment?
Please let me know which boxes need to be checked for a subscription RECURRING payment.

Here is the webhook, product and plan info:
The webhook name is: WWNS Mo2Mo RECURRING Purchase via Pabbly to GHL
Product: What Works Custom Nutrition Software License
Plan: What Works Custom Nutrition Software Month to Month License
Customer: Trigger Test

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

We would like to inform you that you can Select Subscription Renew option so that you will get the notification for the Renewal of Subscription (RECURRING Payment) every time.

1646049880978.png

Subscription renew docs -
Webhook docs -