• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to delete a row in Google sheets after applying filters in a workflow?

akgshanmuga

Hi Pabbly Team,

In my workflow, i wish to delete a row after using the filters.

But to do this when i select "Delete Row" option in the action trigger, i am prompted to enter the Start Row and End Row.

In my case i have only one row to delete (After applying the filters)

I get the following error
Error Code: 400
Error Message:Invalid requests[0].deleteRange: No grid with id: 0
Error Statur: INVALID_ARGUMENT

How to sort this issue? Kindly advise

Thanks and Regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akgshanmuga
I was able to figure out the issue.

I was unable to delete the row in my "Form Response Sheet"

Whereas if I copied the data to a new spreadsheet and if the data lies in "Sheet1", i was able to perform the deleting the row option.

Is there any way wherein we can delete the row straightaway from the "Form Response Sheet"?

As of now, you have to maintain the respective sheet at index 1 in the Spreadsheet in terms to delete the row from the sheets.