• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to enter multiple products/services into Quickbooks invoice

Niggle

Hello,

I would like to automatically enter a sales receipt, or invoice, (sales receipts don't seem to work well) into Quickbooks when a customer books a private sailing trip through our booking system Bookeo. The customer adds to their booking drinks and food and I want to record these as separate products in Quickbooks but can't see how to create separate products in a single invoice via Pabbly.

Can you help?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Niggle!

For multiple items, you can use the "Line Itemizer" which you will get in the "Data Transformer by Pabbly" step-

1647406393622.png

• You just need to make sure that you capture the Trigger response in advance response i.e. by switching off the button and doing a test submission with multiple products-

1647406590764.png

• You will get the response in array format, which you need to use in the "Line Itemizer" step.
  • After that you can use the response which you will get from the "Line Itemizer" in the below mentioned step for invoice creation-

1647406689214.png

• It will provide you with the result you like to have.
Kindly check on this and let us know if it works for you.

Niggle

Hello,

I have tried getting an array response from Bookeo using the advanced response but I did not get an array response, and therefore couldn't feed this into the line itemiser.

Is there something else I should try?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Niggle

Could you please share a screenshot and can show us how you are using the "Line Itemizer" in your workflow.

Niggle

Hello,

Here's a screen shot of the Line Itemiser, it seems to me that the problem is that I'm not getting an array response from Bookeo, based upon what I've read so far.

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 13.58.07.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Niggle

Kindly try again capturing the webhook response in Advance Response by disabling the Simple Response and then try capturing the response from your BooKeo.

After the response has been captured you have to map the JSON array in the Line Itemizer action.

2022-03-21_10h40_16.png

Niggle

I've tried again and don't get an array response

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 17.10.13.png

Its the products in the Item Options Name that I want to appear as different products in my Quickbooks invoices.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Niggle

It seems like Bookeo is not sending the data in such a manner to assign it as in JSON array in advance format. We are here only capturing the response from the API's server end.

You can contact their support team regarding the same.

Niggle

Hello,

Below is the response that I have had from Bookeo.

Hi
The bookeo API provides details of all options in a booking.
If you are the developer of the app, please check our reference documentation for details on how to access a booking's various options. If you are not the developer of the app, please contact the developer asking to include those details in the app operation a.
Regards,
Andy L.

Based upon their response, is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do?

Many thanks,
Nigel

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Niggle
Based upon their response, is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do?

We looked into your concern and tested the Bookeos' trigger event whereas their API server is not sending the Booking Items in JSON array format instead they are processing it as an object. So processing the Items which your users have ordered while making a booking cannot be automated.

Sample data that the Bookeo server is sending to the webhook trigger.

(Test Data was received in Webhook.site)
1649916424072.png