• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

KAJABI TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE

DOSHI

I am wanting to automate Kajabi purchases into Quickbooks Online sales receipt.
I see that you are doing this with a webhook. I have placed your web hook in the Kajabi Product Offer as indicated.
I got the product to post.

Important Question: Do I have to build a Trigger Pabbly individually for some 85 offers?? or is there someway to do this with a table of products?? If so can the same web hook be used for all products.

Best,
Richard

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @DOSHI

You don't have to build a Trigger Pabbly individually for each of your 85 offers. Instead, you can use the Filter action step in your workflow.

The filter step in a workflow allows you to apply certain conditions and execute the workflow only when those conditions are met.

For example, if you have 85 offers in your system and you want to execute a particular step then with the help of the filter step you can only execute that particular step. This helps to ensure that the workflow runs only when the desired conditions are met, saving you time and resources.

To know more about the filter step in Pabbly Connect, please refer to the below videos:

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

DOSHI

Hello @DOSHI

You don't have to build a Trigger Pabbly individually for each of your 85 offers. Instead, you can use the Filter action step in your workflow.

The filter step in a workflow allows you to apply certain conditions and execute the workflow only when those conditions are met.

For example, if you have 85 offers in your system and you want to execute a particular step then with the help of the filter step you can only execute that particular step. This helps to ensure that the workflow runs only when the desired conditions are met, saving you time and resources.

To know more about the filter step in Pabbly Connect, please refer to the below videos:

Please let me know if you have any other queries.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. This will greatly help me Automate I will work on this and get the lifetime Pabbly Richard