• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Integrate Delay and Iterator with Google Sheets, to send contacts eg interval 1 minute apart?

Office

Hi All,
How to integrate Delay and Iterator with Google Sheets, to send contacts eg interval 1 or 2 minute apart?

So if a Google Sheet has 30 contacts, each contact would be sent in turn, taking 30 mins or 1 hour to send all the contacts

Trigger can be either manual, or automatic when Google Sheet receives contacts,

I am concerned mainly with making this a slow, repetitive task, not fast.

Kindly advise
Thank you for your kind assistance, much appreciate

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Office

As of now, Iterator and Delay action step is not preferable to use together, so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner.

smugo

Hey @Office

As of now, Iterator and Delay action step is not preferable to use together, so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner.
Hi, how would I do that? Is there way to say for example "send a row only every 30 seconds"?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @smugo

Unfortunately,
You can have a minimum of 1 min as the delay. We don't support setting up delays in seconds.

smugo

Hey @smugo

Unfortunately,
You can have a minimum of 1 min as the delay. We don't support setting up delays in seconds.
Ok then how do I set it to 1 min? I'm not talking about the delay feature, I'm talking about your own suggestion: "so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner" ?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @smugo

If you are trying to use the delay action step with the iterator action step then we would recommend you control the data flow from your Google Sheets itself less frequent manner.

smugo

Hey @smugo

If you are trying to use the delay action step with the iterator action step then we would recommend you control the data flow from your Google Sheets itself less frequent manner.

I'm not trying to do this. I'm asking for a way to send the data from GoogleSheets to Pabbly slower.

P

Pabblymember11

I'm not trying to do this. I'm asking for a way to send the data from GoogleSheets to Pabbly slower.
There is no other workaround available to pass the data from your Google Sheets to your desired workflow.

Hi,
I am also trying to do same think
I have multiple columns in google sheet to do post on FB/IG/TG but I want to add delay between each post (5-10 min)

also when I am adding new data in google sheet, its not trigerring it .
If I am clicking Save & Send Test Request its only posting 1st lind in data

Attachments

• flow.JPG
    flow.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 10

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can set up your workflow in this manner to make a post on Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram every 10 minutes. We have used Telegram as an example, but you need to add the other two applications as well.

1725666969746.png

1725666826521.png

You can set up your workflow in this manner to make a post on Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram every 10 minutes. We have used Telegram as an example, but you need to add the other two applications as well.

View attachment 47021
View attachment 47020
Hi
Thanks for reply

I tried it, but every time its posting only 1st line of google sheet after 10 min
I want it post next line in 10 min and so on

Attachments

• IMG_1388.png
    IMG_1388.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 5
Here are more screenshots of flow

Attachments

• IMG_1393.png
    IMG_1393.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1392.png
    IMG_1392.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1391.png
    IMG_1391.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1390.png
    IMG_1390.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1389.png
    IMG_1389.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1388.png
    IMG_1388.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 10
You can control the webhook triggering speed by using something like Hookdeck in between as well -
Hi
Thanks for sharing video, but guess my requiremnt is not covered in video
I dont have data more then 426 etc,
suppose I have 40 items from amazon (link, MRP, PRice etc)
and I want to post those 40 row to my social media account (TG, FB. IG)
but I dont want to push all of them in single shot
I want to push one by one and time difference between 2 post is 10 min, so it will not look like spam to user

I hope pabbly team or other can provde me solution, I m very new in this automation thing

Thanks

Fagun Shah

Hi
Thanks for sharing video, but guess my requiremnt is not covered in video
I dont have data more then 426 etc,
suppose I have 40 items from amazon (link, MRP, PRice etc)
and I want to post those 40 row to my social media account (TG, FB. IG)
but I dont want to push all of them in single shot
I want to push one by one and time difference between 2 post is 10 min, so it will not look like spam to user

I hope pabbly team or other can provde me solution, I m very new in this automation thing

Thanks
If you don't get an answer from pabbly connect team and looking to hire somebody to solve this for you then feel free to send a DM on fb. Link is below.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi
Thanks for reply

I tried it, but every time its posting only 1st line of google sheet after 10 min
I want it post next line in 10 min and so on
Based on your screenshots, we can see that you haven't mapped the Final Value from the 'Counter' to the 'Get Row(s)' action step. Because of this, the row in the 'Get Row(s)' action step doesn't change, and only the first line is being posted repeatedly. You need to map it in this manner.

Please check the workflow we have shared again..
1725987477323.png

1725987540630.png

Thanks Arsil,
Its working now and sending next line in given time inverval

but have another problem now,

I had 10 row data in google sheet, it processed all 10 row but after that
in every min it started consuming 5 tasks, even its not posting any thing

also why its taking 5 tasks ?? I should be 4 ( 1-excel 3-social media) ?

Attachments

• pabbly.JPG
    pabbly.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 6

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
This workflow will consume a total of 6 tasks: 2 free tasks and 4 paid tasks.
1725999275774.png

1725999397112.png

Thanks Arsil,
Its working now and sending next line in given time inverval

but have another problem now,

I had 10 row data in google sheet, it processed all 10 row but after that
in every min it started consuming 5 tasks, even its not posting any thing
Yes, you need to make sure that you disable your workflow once all the rows have been posted.

This workflow will consume a total of 6 tasks: 2 free tasks and 4 paid tasks.
View attachment 47115

View attachment 47116

Yes, you need to make sure that you disable your workflow once all the rows have been posted.
Hi Arshil,

Do you think it is a fesiable solution ??

In this solution I have two things
1. Keep wasting my tasks if I forget to disable
2. keep tracking of task execution and if it stop at midnight then wake up and check and disable

can we really consider it a solution ??

Himesh

Hi Arshil,

Do you think it is a fesiable solution ??

In this solution I have two things
1. Keep wasting my tasks if I forget to disable
2. keep tracking of task execution and if it stop at midnight then wake up and check and disable

can we really consider it a solution ??
Hello @gadgetmart4444 ,
after 3 step use router in first condition put if data exists then go through with workflow and in second condition put if data doesn't exists disable your workflow from pabbly connect manager. Use below screenshot for reference

1726072902836.png

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.