• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Integrate Delay and Iterator with Google Sheets, to send contacts eg interval 1 minute apart?

Office

Hi All,
How to integrate Delay and Iterator with Google Sheets, to send contacts eg interval 1 or 2 minute apart?

So if a Google Sheet has 30 contacts, each contact would be sent in turn, taking 30 mins or 1 hour to send all the contacts

Trigger can be either manual, or automatic when Google Sheet receives contacts,

I am concerned mainly with making this a slow, repetitive task, not fast.

Kindly advise
Thank you for your kind assistance, much appreciate

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Office

As of now, Iterator and Delay action step is not preferable to use together, so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner.

smugo

Hey @Office

As of now, Iterator and Delay action step is not preferable to use together, so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner.
Hi, how would I do that? Is there way to say for example "send a row only every 30 seconds"?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @smugo

Unfortunately,
You can have a minimum of 1 min as the delay. We don't support setting up delays in seconds.

smugo

Hey @smugo

Unfortunately,
You can have a minimum of 1 min as the delay. We don't support setting up delays in seconds.
Ok then how do I set it to 1 min? I'm not talking about the delay feature, I'm talking about your own suggestion: "so you need to pass the data from your Google Sheets in a less frequent manner" ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @smugo

If you are trying to use the delay action step with the iterator action step then we would recommend you control the data flow from your Google Sheets itself less frequent manner.

smugo

Hey @smugo

If you are trying to use the delay action step with the iterator action step then we would recommend you control the data flow from your Google Sheets itself less frequent manner.

I'm not trying to do this. I'm asking for a way to send the data from GoogleSheets to Pabbly slower.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm not trying to do this. I'm asking for a way to send the data from GoogleSheets to Pabbly slower.
There is no other workaround available to pass the data from your Google Sheets to your desired workflow.