• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to leave "Group" and "Assignee" field blank Zendesk connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

quangnguyen

In my Zendesk work flow, when new tickets come to the board, it should be in "New" status which is not assigned to anyone. But now the connection asks me to choose at least one group, then it assigned to a person by default. How to leave these fields blank. Thank you very much for your help
Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 18.08.20.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quangnguyen

Could you please attempt to reconnect the action step once, and then make an attempt with the field left empty? We've made some minor adjustments to the field.

quangnguyen

1696987621885.png
1696987627288.png
it still does not work @Supreme , could you please check if I set up correctly.
What I did:
- Re-capture the response in step 1
- Leave the fields blank as screenshot
- Save and send
I also remove "Create ticket" step and connect again, also got problem.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
According to the Zendesk API specifications, it is essential to provide values for both the "Group" and "Assignee" fields when creating tickets. Therefore, we strongly advise reaching out to the Zendesk support team for further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.