• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to limit tweets per hour

LeoHardy

Hi, I'd searched for this topic but couldn't find an answer so hopefully you can help.

Workflow: I'm posting new items from a webhook to Twitter. The number of items published can exceed 10,000 a day (in my case these are new jobs published to our site).

Problem: I don't want to spam the Twitter feed and would like to limit the tweets to one an hour to maintain a steady flow of content. With Zapier, I could do this by storing a number and resetting the number to 0 every hour, reference this in another workflow and then iterating / filter with it (article about this here: https://community.zapier.com/featur...es-your-zap-runs-each-day-week-month-etc-6435).

I can't seem to find an equivalent in Pabbly Connect. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @LeoHardy

Unfortunately, a batch execution on trigger limit is not yet possible. As a result, I'm afraid your use case is out of the question.

But you can try adding a Delay action step after the Trigger event for 1 min.