• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to remove a subscriber from a group in Sender

Do you have a tutorial on how to remove a subscriber from a group in Sender

The trigger is Column D in a google sheet, that works fine

I then search for the subscriber in Sender, which works find but when I try to add the "remove subscriber from group" I get the below error

Thank you

1685583158746.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Sandra Buckley

As I can check from our workflow, it appears that only the subscribers listed below have been added to the selected group.

Therefore, I kindly request you to check the subscriber you wish to remove and try again.
2023-06-01_10h50_50.png

Please let me know if you're still facing the same issue.

Thank you for your reply, actually none of those subscribers are in the Action Hour group.

I need it to look at the information from Google Docs so my question what do I put in the subscriber field - email address (from Google Sheets) or Data Id (from Sender).

I've tried both and neither work

Thanks kindly
1685601485379.png

Arshita

Staff member
We have made some changes to your workflow by correctly formatting the data ID in the "remove subscriber from group" action step.

It seems that the issue has been resolved, and the workflow is now working correctly.

Displaying image.png

I request you to please check and let me know if you are still facing the same issue.