• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send image through whatsapp (WA API)

How to send image through whatsapp (WA API). I am not able to understand where to upload my images and share the link. Please let me know the complete process on urgent basis

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rachnanaisha

If you want to send an image file in WA API, you can pick the "Send a File" Action Event for example.

But for this, the file URL must publicly accessible.

2021-06-02_13h40_13.png

For Example, we took the "Send File" Action Event.

2021-06-02_13h43_34.png

Or if you just wanted to share the link of the Image (for example)

File URL - https://cdn.fileinfo.com/img/ss/lg/jpg_44.jpg

2021-06-02_13h45_03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @rachnanaisha

If you want to send an image file in WA API, you can pick the "Send a File" Action Event for example.

But for this, the file URL must publicly accessible.

View attachment 1296

For Example, we took the "Send File" Action Event.

View attachment 1297

Or if you just wanted to share the link of the Image (for example)

File URL - https://cdn.fileinfo.com/img/ss/lg/jpg_44.jpg

View attachment 1298
Thank you so much for your reply but I don't know how to save my image online with .jpg extension. Please reply me on this query