• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to sync selected hubspot contacts (based on a value within 1 of the hubspot contact property) to vbout contact List

tedsimbear1

Anyone has experienced in syncing (one-way) a specific group of Hubspot contacts (Trigger based from a checkbox value within 1 of the hubspot contact property e.g. For Attendee, Event Registered (May not Attend)) to add the subjected contacts and its relevant contact fields (First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Email) to a Vbout Contact List (ESG Series Unique Past Registrants List till 31 March 2022)

Any advice? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tedsimbear1

To get the relative data from the respective Hubspot's trigger event, so you have to check the fields first from the checklist.

2022-05-02_12h33_48.png

2022-05-02_12h34_03.png

2022-05-02_12h34_19.png

tedsimbear1

Thanks.

But what happens if i just want to Trigger a certain value/option from the Trigger Field - Hubspot Contact Field to set an action to vbout? I cannot seem to determine a certain value/option instead of just the entire Hubspot Contact Field (regardless of specific value/option) to trigger the action?

tedsimbear1

1653907600099.png

I see this... the Hubspot Contact Field is under Output Properties 'Test Pabbly vbout - Hubspot Contact 1" but the Label/Value didn't include any Option/Value within this field to Trigger? What is Simple Response?

tedsimbear1

Thanks for your recording but i think you miss my point/challenge.

Your Demo shows how we can trigger Output of Hubspot Field to Vbout Contact List Field. The issue is i need to base on this Trigger based on a certain value of this Hubspot Contact Field "Test Pabbly from Hubspot to Vbout - Contact 1"... Currently we have 3 values options under this field "Yes 1, Yes 2 & No" and only 1 Contact in Hubspot has a value of 'Yes 1". What i am trying to achieve is we only we trigger and sync this Hubspot Contact ( and the relevant contact fields) if they have a specific value of "Yes 1 " onto the Vbout Contact List Fields. Can you show me how do you specify which trigger based on this specific value of 'Yes 1" for this Contact Field "Test Pabbly from Hubspot to Vbout"?

tedsimbear1

You previous demo infers that as long as there is any value in this Contact Field, it triggers and we just need to sync the Hubspot Contact Fields e.g Email, First Name etc onto the Vbout Contact List Fields too. This is not what i am asking in terms of action but specify trigger