• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hyros invalid date format?

hey trying to connect paypal to hyros, but gives me an error for the date field after i map the fields.

1670497119021.png

i get this error any idea how to solve this? this is what paypal gives unfortunately.

Step Name: Hyros > Create Order
Task Error Detail:

{
"result": "ERROR",
"message": "[\"Invalid date format. Please, read the API documentation\"]"
}

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @digitalalchemy

We have made changes in the workflow and added data and time formatter and change the date format and map it in the Hyros and it was running successfully. Kindly check

1670500350134.png

Thanks
Kunal

ok great thanks, i assume i need to create the same thing for refund? this will only take the sales right? AND THEN I WONDER FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS IF I NEED TO DO THE SAME THING OR NOT

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @digitalalchemy

For refund orders, you need to pass the Order Id in it for getting the data.

Could you please elaborate on your question regarding the subscriptions?

if there is a sale for a subsription? is the create order function going to pick it up or do i need to create a separate flow for subscriptions too, as a new sale comes in

Supreme

Staff member
if there is a sale for a subsription? is the create order function going to pick it up or do i need to create a separate flow for subscriptions too, as a new sale comes in
Yes, kindly create a new workflow to process all your subscriptions.

Yes, kindly create a new workflow to process all your subscriptions.
yep cant do that paypal allows only 1 webhook for IPN, need to do this for sale completed, refund and subscriptions all on the same webhook, plus forward it to other systems too, i user zapier for this now with raw ipn body, how can i do this here? i figured out how to do the data forward to other systems, but now only question is how do i get this all on the same webook? maybe there is a way use a different webhook and forward the data in raw ipn format?

Supreme

Staff member
yep cant do that paypal allows only 1 webhook for IPN, need to do this for sale completed, refund and subscriptions all on the same webhook, plus forward it to other systems too, i user zapier for this now with raw ipn body, how can i do this here? i figured out how to do the data forward to other systems, but now only question is how do i get this all on the same webook? maybe there is a way use a different webhook and forward the data in raw ipn format?
To process the same Paypal data in the same workflow you can simply use the Router action step by creating an individual route according to your condition.

Further, you can also refer to the following video tutorial on the same.

To process the same Paypal data in the same workflow you can simply use the Router action step by creating an individual route according to your condition.

Further, you can also refer to the following video tutorial on the same.

i added the router at the end but i cannot repeat this function if i add paypal again? it only gives me search transactions or create order, how do i cricle it back so , paypal for refund is completed or subcription is created.
1670849665567.png

1670849524528.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitalalchemy

You can select the multiple trigger event from your Paypal account to which you want to process the data such as for refund, subscription, etc.

1670908205366.png

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can select multiple webhook triggers from Paypal-