• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am not able to connect Ecwid 'new order' to excel 'new row' due to "no data"

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yupa223

You can try the following if condition formula to pass the default value in the given field.

1687171452484.png

Here is the shared workflow where we have tried the same - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...aBGFaTgoOUAZRIlJIABJdXlAqVRgIcwZXX2xbBVF5VTQ#

Yupa223

Do I have to do this for all my 160 Items? I want to process, without the "no data" entry blocking it

Yupa223

Can you check my workflow once more Ive tried to integrate the formula but im not sure how to use them. Any way you can help?

Supreme

Staff member
Seems like after mapping the data in the Excel action step you have disrupted the webhook response, so please remap the webhook response which has all the possible items and then try again.

Yupa223

Can you recheck the workflow. I captured the web hook with all the items. But one I try to process it without testing it it doesn't go through I stay stuck In the same position of it being stuck with no data. Ive already the formula to all items.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 6.24.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 6.24.10 PM.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Can I get my trigger time shorten to as much as you can. Thank You!
We can reduce the polling time to a minimum of 10 minutes only for paid users from the backend.

In your case, we cannot reduce the polling time by 10 minutes as you are not a paid user of Pabbly Connect.

Can you recheck the workflow. I captured the web hook with all the items. But one I try to process it without testing it it doesn't go through I stay stuck In the same position of it being stuck with no data. Ive already the formula to all items.
Seems like you have remapped the values in the MS Excel action step and seems to be working.

Yupa223

I am confused the workflow executes. But when I check the excel sheet It doesn't show? It only updates when I recapture the web hook. How do I fix that

Yupa223

All Orders show task is executed. But when I check my Excel there's no new orders

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.17.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.17.43 PM.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 53