• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to generate a invoice with line items - How can I add multi-line items in Pabbly for documentero

JamieZ

Hi Pabbly Team .
Thanks for the new Documentero integration. I am using Documentero action in pabbly to create a invoice with line items in a table. But I can't seem be able to format the data so that it appears in Documentero as a "repeated block section". Can we use comma separated values?
Please help to find a workaround on how we can do this?
Thanks Pabbly Team!

Please see the documentation here
https://documentero.tawk.help/article/sections

Snag_101feb1.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @JamieZ,

You can use Line Itemizer to obtain comma-separated values for similar items within a dataset and then map those values to your desired field. Kindly watch the attached video below to understand how Line Itemizer works.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JamieZ

Can you please confirm for us that you want the line item support in the Products field of the "Documentro: Generate Document" action step?

JamieZ

Hi @Supreme - YES. that will be much needed. Especially when creating invoices - Currently in Pabbly - Documentro: Generate Document action does not support line item.
If Pabbly can add comma separated values for Documentro to pick them up as a proper format to support line items , that would be great.
I think Documentro uses a dynamic tag system or Sections (Repeated Block) to do this.

Currently Zaiper and Make is able to allow repeated blocks when using Documentro actions.

Example the same connection in MAKE.
Snag_15560e2.png

If pabbly can DETECT/MAP and use the repeater data tag from documentaro would be awesome
{#products} {Product} {Price} {/products}

Maybe Example can be like this

Snag_1609848.png

Thanks Pabbly Team! 🙏

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @JamieZ,

I have noted your request. Kindly allow our development team some time to look into the possibility of adding support for comma-separated values. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JamieZ

Our technical team looked into this, and it appears that the platform cannot accommodate the API's structure. Therefore, integrating the Line Item support in the Product field in the action step is not possible.

yeero

Hey. This is Jarek from Documentero, one of the customers notified me about creating this thread.
It is not possible to handle custom line items in Pabbly Connect?
My endpoints answer with fields and line items (with subfields) that could be repeated (Array of objects) - It's not an extraordinary scenario.

Let me know if you have any plans to change it or if there is something to adjust on our side.

Supreme

Staff member
It is not possible to handle custom line items in Pabbly Connect?
Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to process the custom line items on the platform.

Though we have noted the requirement and forwarded it to the technical. Once we start supporting the functionality we will notify the users accordingly.

JamieZ

@Supreme - Thanks, I hope this can be prioritized - As Zapier✅ / Make✅ and Integrately✅ have all managed to be able to phrase line items with the Documentero integration. You can see the image above in the thread on how make does it.

Very Important as basic feature - as we need to create invoices / billing with multi line

If we can add comma separated values in pabbly on the field value that support line items - that will be great

Supreme

Staff member
While we understand your concern, we apologize for informing you that currently, we are unable to include custom line item support for the application on our platform. However, we have taken note of this and will strive to incorporate it in the near future.