• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to make sent status column in my pabbly sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme

Staff member
Please elaborate on your question in brief so that we can understand what automation you're exactly looking forward to doing.

Thanks!

ansh010

there is a sheet where I enter data and it sends whatsapp message to that number, now I want to make a column with heading (Status) in that sheet and there will be entered the status of the whatsapp message like (delivered or failed). I also saw your video on how to do this thing but they said to create a new google sheet but I want to do it in my data sheet.

ansh010

there is a sheet where I enter data and it sends whatsapp message to that number, now I want to make a column with heading (Status) in that sheet and there will be entered the status of the whatsapp message like (delivered or failed). I also saw your video on how to do this thing but they said to create a new google sheet but I want to do it in my data sheet.
Pls help me regarding this

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ansh010

You can put a Lookup in the excel sheet and then search that number if the message gets delivered then you can put the Google Sheet - Update Cell Value and can update the status.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Yes, you can do it in a single workflow. You just need to add the Status column in it and add Lookup to check the number if exists or not and then add the Update Cell value. Kindly try it and let me know if it is working.

ansh010

how would I add this step????
1674823239528.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ansh010

If you are looking to configure the WhatsApp Cloud API's trigger event, you can refer to the following video tutorial.

And to set up the workflow to update the status on Google Sheets-

ansh010

Just want to integrate that if we send WhatsApp message then it shows sent message and also highlight those no. got failed with red text colour or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.