• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I wanted to automate google sheets data and send it in email

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjZkNTUzMjUxMzEi_pc
I completed SMTP setup, installed pabbly extension in google sheet and everything. Webhook is extracting data finely but I cannot use those extracted data and map it in email. It gives error " Invalid Template ". Please help me asap.
Please see the screenshots below :
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.42.48.png

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.43.01.png

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.43.11.png

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 14.43.19.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Nishan Acharya,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like you are entering your email content in the Template field. Please note that in the Template field, you need to select a template that is already present in your Pabbly Email Marketing account.

Kindly watch the video attached below to understand how you can set up Pabbly Email Marketing as your action application:

It seems like you are entering your email content in the Template field. Please note that in the Template field, you need to select a template that is already present in your Pabbly Email Marketing account.

Kindly watch the video attached below to understand how you can set up Pabbly Email Marketing as your action application:
okay so If I want to use the data retrieved by webhook from the google sheet in my email content, can it be done, if yes can you guide me how ?

I'm waiting please brother, I want to put data retrieved from web hook into email body field. thats it, I'm not being able to map data in email body.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please map the content of your email in the "Create Email Template" action step, and then send that template using the "Send Individual Emails" action step.
image (40).png

Hi I have a question if I'm sending emails this way, I have already setup smtp, do the email receiver have to subscriber or generally I can send as much emails as my smtp allows if I'm not subscribed to pabbly email marketing right ?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi I have a question if I'm sending emails this way, I have already setup smtp, do the email receiver have to subscriber or generally I can send as much emails as my smtp allows if I'm not subscribed to pabbly email marketing right ?
To resolve this, you will need to get in touch with Pabbly Email Marketing's support team, as they are best equipped to handle this query.