• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inbuilt Action empty results

dev_ke

Hi Pabbly, I'am form Kirim.Email

I have app integrations that your team has made before (thank you for this before). Now I want to extends with new action but I have problem when build inbuilt action and action.

Instead create new Inbuilt Action, I clone Inbuilt action name "Get Lists" then I want to change the API url later.
1669796109063.png

Then I clone Add Subscriber Action
1669796213590.png

and change inbuilt action to Clone Of Get Lists
1669796275167.png

But when I click Save, it's revert and comeback to Get List again,

Then I add new node inbuild Action again
1669796561610.png

But I'm curious about the name of parameter in this part and it's setting, I can choose Option Label and Option Value with actual data
1669797015677.png

Attachments

• 1669796704066.png
    1669796704066.png
    12 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dev_ke

To get the data in the inbuilt action you have to add all the HTTP headers parameters into the "Set body parameters".

And set the values(Auth-Id, Auth-Token, timestamp, etc) in Response/Parameter Key

1669804401469.png

1669804414460.png

dev_ke

Thank you for the reply,

1669857244179.png

That parameters are dynamic, we cannot insert the value directly.

These variabels {{Auth-Id}},{{Auth-Token}},{{Timestamp}} are generated form App Auth.
1669857645812.png

Btw I don't create inbuilt actions from scratch, I just clone existing inbuilt action that have been made by Pabbly team before, then attach it to clone actions too, but not work. Did you have specials function to Kirim.Email platforms?

Supreme

Staff member
Btw I don't create inbuilt actions from scratch, I just clone existing inbuilt action that have been made by Pabbly team before, then attach it to clone actions too, but not work. Did you have specials function to Kirim.Email platforms?
That parameters are dynamic, we cannot insert the value directly.

Further, to retrieve the data you have to pass the values.

dev_ke

But why previous inbuilt action Get List, Get Subscriber and Get Subscriber Field (pabbly team made it before) it can running normaly? Can your team make new inbuilt action to our platform (kirim.email)

Supreme

Staff member
The integration is active and being utilized by the customer, as our integration manager has previously let you know in the discussion. So make sure you don't alter the trigger or actions that are already in place.
Please refrain from making changes to the current app if you don't want us to revoke access.
You can deprecate the old endpoint and construct the new one if you make breaking changes to your endpoints and want existing users to transition to the new version.

You are also attempting to create the new app, as far as I can see.

dev_ke

I already create 3 new Inbuilt Actions

1670207295127.png

It is very similar with others inbuilt actions, only different in URL. Can you help me to make it run normally like the others?

I've also created an action named "Send To Automation", and I have problems how to run multiple auth methods in one app? I already post on another trhread
1670207479701.png

P

PabblyMember1

It is not possible to add multiple auth methods in the app or change the auth method. Kindly create the new app with a different auth method.

dev_ke

@Paras Jain thank for your response. I will make adjustment in our platform to solve this auth method.

For new inbuilt actions (get automation, get automation actions, get automation form data), can you help me to make it running normally like others (get lists, get subscribers, get subscriber fields)? I still cannot get result when I try it