• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity error - The Expand Must Be An Array

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibbler

I'm getting an error when I "get item" from Infinity - "the expand must be an array". Can you tell me what the error means, and how I could fix it?

I have asked Infinity, but they have directed me to Pabbly.

Here is the workflow results, with the error:
1662629777612.png

Here is the workflow settings for Get Item (I get the Item ID from the Search step before):
1662629833884.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

If you can see retrace the history log of your workflow, your items are not coming from the above action or trigger response in the "Get Items" action step and also noticed that you have changed the trigger event to Email Parser now.

So, kindly make sure you are getting the Item id in the execution correctly which is required to Get the Item action.

1662708310908.png

Status
Not open for further replies.