• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Insert all products of a Woocommerce order to Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, how can I insert all the products of an order from woocommerce to Google Sheets, I have followed the videos of the channel and no matter what I use: Append Values or Add new row, only the first product is inserted and the rest are not added to the file sheet.

I am using the trigger: Order updated, because it happens to us that some clients pay by physical means or sometimes their credit card does not pass and hours after they speak to their bank they can pay the order and we want to be attentive to when the order is paid, then send the data to the file sheet.

By the way, in the iterator video, it is shown that woocommerce sends a json that is used for the example, but in this case the data that Pabbly shows me in that trigger is already separated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.