• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Insert picture from airtable integration to google document template

mbela

Dear all,

I have recently integrated data from airtable to google document template, but I have an issue which the data as picture in airtable when generated to google document is always be as text instead of picture.

To reflected the solution of this, could any one help guide me how to insert the picture when the trigger is made and thanks in advance for your respond!

My regard

Attachments

• 2022-02-13_110541.png
    2022-02-13_110541.png
    10 KB · Views: 55

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mbela

If you want to insert an image in the document you can use the "Google Docs: Insert an Image to a Document" action event. You can check out the following screenshot with the required action steps to achieve your use case.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

1644826108577.png

ichilddev

Hey @mbela

If you want to insert an image in the document you can use the "Google Docs: Insert an Image to a Document" action event. You can check out the following screenshot with the required action steps to achieve your use case.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 7817
HI

Just to confirm if the Location Index is the selection above the Link as shown in attached Body Content 10 End...?

Question:

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXiNzWEpAaS6tEVJmrgdU_X1fRmmNPCA/view
this is the link to the photo that is uploaded via Google Form. The link is initially restricted and i have changed the access rights.

2.WHen i run the test, the Error was given in the attached.

3. See also Google Form: New response was received that the picture file was uploaded to drive. However the file is not able to be accessible by Pabbly.

4. How do determine the right Height and Width magnitude for the photo to be placed in a specific location {{Photo}} in the Doc?

Attachments

• Body Content 10 End Index 849.jpg
    Body Content 10 End Index 849.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Google Doc Specific Location.jpg
    Google Doc Specific Location.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Error Found.jpg
    Error Found.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo uploaded via form to Google Drive via Form.jpg
    Photo uploaded via form to Google Drive via Form.jpg