• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there wordpress post text limit?

urkoval

Hi, I'm trying to automate wordpress blog post and I get an error if the post content is a little long. Is there a limit or it's my wordpress.
It just says server internal error.

urkoval

Do you use something like ChatGPT to create the post?
There is a token limit from their side typically.
No, no. I get some data from a Google sheet and with those y create a post mixing text and the data.
I first thought it was the wordpress tags like <!-- paragraph --> but no. In my tests the only way to publish is with a very short text.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please add a WordPress 'Create a Post' action event to Route 3 of your workflow, compose the post that's causing this error in your workflow, and then click on 'Save & Send Test Request'. Once done please let me know.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue appears to be related to the use of double quotation marks within the content you were attempting to post. I replaced them with single quotation marks, which appears to have resolved the issue.
1698453656459.png

urkoval

The issue appears to be related to the use of double quotation marks within the content you were attempting to post. I replaced them with single quotation marks, which appears to have resolved the issue.
View attachment 33466
One more question. I want to insert a reusable block in the post. Code is <!-- wp:block {"ref":3241} /--> But I see I can't use double quotes and single ones don't work. What I get in the post code (shift+ctrl+alt+M) is <!-- wp:block /-->

Is there a walkaround?