• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Connecting LinkedIn Account

Adarsh NP

I am currently trying to connect my LinkedIn account to LeadSquared. I have successfully added my account and can access one form from LinkedIn without any issues. However, when I attempt to access other forms, I encounter a problem. Although I can see the other forms, after selecting any of them, I am not receiving any responses, and the value displayed is 0.

Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Pabbly Account Mail - [email protected]

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Adarsh NP

From the trigger response in your workflow, it is evident that you have already captured the webhook response accordingly.

2024-07-31_11h04_34.png

Adarsh NP

Yes Like i said before
I can only get response from one Form but when i select other forms like ROI and other lead form i am not getting response.

Supreme

Staff member
From the ROI observed in your other lead ad form, it's evident that the leads are being captured correctly. If you're experiencing difficulties obtaining leads from the trigger event, consider adding new leads to the lead ad form.

2024-07-31_15h47_03.png

Adarsh NP

When using LinkedIn as a trigger, I can only access one form's data. When I attempt to change the form in the same trigger, the new form name does not appear. However, when I use LinkedIn as an action instead of a trigger and test lead forms, I receive responses. Is this a bug or something else?