• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

issues connecting to new facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbs00

hey
I'm having issues connecting new Facebook pages. When I use an update connection or add a new one, the pop-up it's not showing the part with the Facebook pages, it just moves over to complete. and I have the same old 2 pages connected as I had before, so I can't tick new pages.
tried in incognito, on another PC. seems to be a pabbbly issue.

dbs00

tried in incognigo to login in the popup window on facebook, its skipping the facebook page selection to connection complete...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dbs00

Kindly logged out from your Facebook account once from your browser and then try again.

Also, do share the workflow name in which you have tried the same.

dbs00

The leads are working for me on the pages that are showing up on pabble atm

but I want to use other pages that aren't on pabbly, and can't tick them since that pop-up is going directly to completed step. ( its skipping the part where it shows all my facebook pages and groups and where I can tick which ones I want to use in pabbly)

Status
Not open for further replies.