• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues regarding PSB checkout font

alexco888

Hi! I hope you are great.

I have been experienced different issues regarding the loaded font on the checkout. The countdown is not loaded neither.

1704223673273.png

I just saw that this is not happening on the Pabbly URL:
1704223826473.png

The fonts are not requested/loaded and the UX experience might be poor.
How can we fix this?
It has happend to me in different devices since a few days ago. It is recurrent.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,
As we've investigated on our end, the font and UI issues in the checkout page, you're encountering seem to be related to cache or network problems. As we have checked this checkout page on our end and it is opening without an issue, We request you to perform a hard refresh and open the checkout page in a new browser to clear the cache. If the problem persists, please inform us so that we can further investigate.

Additionally, regarding the Countdown Timer, it appears to be not visible in this plan checkout page as you have not added the countdown for this particular plan form the checkout customizer timer for this specific plan. Follow the steps below to add the Countdown Timer:

Navigate to Product > Plan. > Hover over the plan you wish to add the countdown timer to. >Click on the three dots option. > Select "Checkout Customizer." > In the "Block" section, choose the countdown block, enable it, and make the necessary adjustments according to your requirements.
Refer to the attached screenshot for more details. If you encounter any issues during this process, feel free to reach out, and we'll assist you further.

1704264624564.png