• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bump Offer Image Issue on PSB

alexco888

I have had a recurring issue regarding my bump Offer. It has been automatically enabling the image of it (even if I had been sure that I disabled the image everytime).

I am using ads and it is a poor experience to see a random image not related to our product appear contineously even after disabling the image and saving the changes on the checkout Customer at least 4 different times in the last 2 days.

What can I do to totally disable the image with a script or is there something that you can do on your side to stop this unwanted behavior to occur?

Really, I have been disabling it 4 times this last 2 days and I am TOTALLY sure that I never enabled it again and that every time I saved the changes when I disabled it. It is automatically being enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-13-23-42-45-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-13-23-42-45-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 21

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,

Please allow us some time to investigate this issue in more detail. We will update you as soon as we have any updates on this matter.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,
We have resolved this issue. Kindly verify it on your end. If you have previously activated the bump offer in the plan, kindly deactivate it, save the changes, reactivate it, and save the changes again for the updated fix to be reflected in your account.