• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator Not Processing All Line Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @iRestAdmin,

Based on your Task History, we can see that only one Line Item is coming from your Shopify order.
1698276086240.png

Here's the workflow having multiple line items, in case you want to compare the data:

Hi ArshilAhmad, maybe I'm using the iterator wrong? I have the Iterator at step 2 with the idea that it will run through the entire workflow for each line item (in this case, they are products). The line itemizer in step 3 is to grab the Discount Data. Where am I going wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You are using the Iterator correctly, and it will run through each line item if it receives more than one line item from Shopify. However, as you can see in the thread above, only a single line item is coming from Shopify, so it's running only once.

Can you look at this one, ArshilAhmad?
Task History ID - IjU3NjEwNTY0MDYzMjA0MzQ1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzE1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Executed at Oct 25, 2023 15:10:03, (UTC-07:00) America/Los_Angeles

It has 3 IDs / Lineitems present, but only the first one ran.

[{"id":"14196130611476",REDACTED}]"},{"id":"14196130644244",REDACTED},{"id":"14196130677012",REDACTED"}]

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that the issue is related to having both an Iterator and Delay in the same workflow. We suggest you try removing the Delay step from your workflow for now and see if this resolves the issue for you.

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your last message. I can try this tomorrow. However, the reason I added the Delay was because without it the next step (Salesforce: Find Contact) would error out.

As I recall, the error was something along the lines of the SF Contact being unavailable for the second lineitem, because the first line item was still working with or holding onto it. Is there a better way to resolve that than using the Delay?

Supreme

Staff member
As I recall, the error was something along the lines of the SF Contact being unavailable for the second lineitem, because the first line item was still working with or holding onto it. Is there a better way to resolve that than using the Delay?
We apologize for the inconvenience, but if run with an iterator action step, the delay action step may currently interfere with the workflow. Therefore, if you are utilizing an iterator action, we advise employing automation without a delay action step.

Thank you, Supreme. I'm happy to report the workflow ran without problems once I removed the Delay step and correctly created 3 Opps (1 for each lineitem). I was pleasantly surprised that it ran without the error it had previously. Perhaps something else I changed in the form is slowing it down enough to allow SF to let go of the Contact record (I think the last time I had that error was before I added the Router, so that could be the thing).

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for the update. I trust that the information mentioned above will be helpful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.