• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jira to Clickup (Question on how to handle the ticket that is mark completed)

bryansu

Hi,

I have just create a workflow to create task in clickup and a ticket is created in JIRA. This is the first workflow.

For the second workflow, i would like to change the status of the task in clickup when jira ticket status change to "closed". So i have few question before proceeding to it:
1) the status in jira is different than in clickup. For example in jira its call "closed" but in clickup its call "completed". With this different, will pabbly workflow able to do a match?

2) How to u search the similar matching in clickup and jira? Both jira and clickup has different TASK ID to distinguish each task/ticket. How will pabble able to do the matching correctytly?

3) How would pabbly handle the matching if a task is appear in jira and not found in the clickup. Assuming item no.2 is solved.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @bryansu

1. Yes, you can apply the filter in the workflow if Jira Status = Closed then you can put the status in the ClickUp as Completed.

2. You will get the status in Jira so that once you have status as closed then you will do the matching in ClickUp as well.

3. Could you please elaborate on your request in brief?

Thanks
Kunal