• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klaviyo custom fields error.

Greetings,
I am trying to add a profile custom field in Klaviyo.
This works fine when I am testing the flow by clicking "Save and test".

However, when this flow is triggered by the webhook, that step is getting an error.

This is the data in
1629135950600.png

This is the Data out

1629135966406.png

This is the flow response when I save and test. And I can confirm that Klaviyo received the updated custom fields.

1629136034926.png

Any help ?
Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We're looking into this and will update you in while. Looks like we need to contact the Klaviyo team as their API seems to be depreciated.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @juanmontero

We are in touch with Klaviyo's team and currently working on it. We will let you once we get any update from them.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @juanmontero

We have contacted the Klaviyo support team regarding your query but we didn't get any reply from their side. Although we have contacted their support team again.

If we get any information from their side regarding your concern about adding custom fields, we will update you soon.

Thanks!!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @juanmontero

We looked into the issue and it seems like for that particular execution in which the custom fields you were adding and for that instance the Klaviyo's API didn't respond and get failed.

Please check out the following history log of your workflow in which Klaviyo didn't respond.

2021-09-21_17h43_18.png

Otherwise, the action step seems fine to us and adding the custom fields perfectly.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @juanmontero

For this, you might need to contact Klaviyo's support team once and share the above history log with them. They will probably tell you what could be the possible issue with this, as the data was sent to their API properly from Pabbly but as in response we are not receiving proper response.

Last edited by a moderator: