• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Leadconnector search contact in locationID returns Unauthorized

COBEAS

In my agency in GHL I have multiple sub-accounts. I send the location ID to a webhook for the location I want to search a contact in.
When I set-up the Search Contact action it asks me for a location ID and an Email address. I connect with my agency connection and when I test the action I get an Unauthorized response. Am I doing this correctly or not?

Error message.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please log in to your Pabbly Connect account and the account where this contact (the contact you are trying to search) is present, in an Incognito Tab. Establish a new connection with your LeadConnector account and see if this fixes the issue for you.
1701633781855.png

COBEAS

Yes of course that works but that is not what I am asking. So I'm trying to be more clear:

I have a connection with my AGENCY account that I gave permission to all my sub-accounts. What I want to do is this:
Send the following data to a webhook; location ID, email address of contact inside that location, a tag I want to add to that contact, an action description like add tag

Now what I need Pabbly to do is this:
Receive the webhook response > If the action description is "add tag" than take route 1 > find a contact ID within the location specified with the location ID provided > return the contact ID and use that to add a tag (specified in the webhook response) to that contact with that ID

If I connect my SUB-ACCOUNT to Pabbly I can only work with contacts from that location but I need to find contacts within ALL my sub-accounts

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You need to establish a connection with your sub-accounts for this to work. Given that your sub-accounts will constantly change in your case, the use case you are describing doesn't appear to be possible.