• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Learndash & wordpress to whatsapp

anils

Hi,

We run a website on WordPress with Learndash LMS.

We need to send WhatsApp messages to individual users (The mobile number is collected during registration and available on the User Dash board in WordPress) when specific events occur in Learndash.

Can we do this with Pabbly connect and Chat API subscription?

Do we need to use WP Webhooks Plugin as well.

If there is any video available for the same please let me have the link?

Seen a video on youtube , where in On registration into Wordpress, pabbly Connect used WP hooks and WATI to send messages on whatsapp.

Will it work in the same fashion if we have Chat API subscription instead of WATI.

Thank you

Subin

Staff member
Hey @anils !

Sure, you can do the integration with any WhatsApp API application like Chat API, WATI, WA GOLD, or any other application that is integrated with us, with any other application for integration.

You can refer to this video tutorial for the Chat API step-

You can try connecting with both applications and it will work for you. You can signup here for the Pabbly Connect free account where you get 100 tasks every month and can explore the application fully - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

anils

Thank you . when creating learndash to whatsapp automation, in the video it was shown that Webhook URL of Pabbly is to be pasted on Zapier . Instead of Zapier can i Use WP webhook plugin for this.

anils

hi,

Further I am trying to integrate , Wordpress to whatsapp through pabbly . For this i am using WP hooks to register the Webhook URL . i am getting an error. when i paste the Webhook URL in Wp Hooks.
Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 8.32.15 PM.png
Our sites name is https://gonipuna.io